Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ebina Kenichi on the Americans Got Talent

Kenichi Ebina moves on to the finals!
 
I am so happy to see Kenichi Ebina appear on the Americas Got Talent TV program.
 
Ebina performed at the Wang Center during the Long Island Sakura Matsuri twice over the last few years. I performed immediately after he did, so I was lucky enough to be able to watch his dance from off-stage.
 
He is an amazing dancer, who moves in inhuman ways.
 
He is an exciting choreographer who creates original characters.
 
 He is a professional showman who can offer what audiences enjoy.
 
I voted for him on Tuesday night, the first time I have done such a thing.
 
Bravo, Ebina san!
 
 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created another bag with Nishijin Obi brocade, and will list the bag on my website soon!

I highly recommend this bag.

金襴西陣帯を使い
美しいバッグが仕上がりました。
通販サイトに載せる前に写真をご紹介します。







www.junkofisher.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment