Sunday, July 28, 2013

Food Shopping at Mitsuwa

I went to the Okinawa and Kyushu Foods Fair at New Jersey Mitsuwa today and purchased
some Okinawan foods.
 

Okinawan-style black sugar crepe is my favorite snack.
Zenzai, Yuzu tea and orange dressing are very good.  
 
 
Koppa Mochi
Purple sweet potato tick rice cake
Produced in Amakusa, Kumamoto
 
 
I also bought a book titled
"Honba no Edo Go"
Language spoken by commoners in Edo period.
Edo Go is now spoken in Kabuki theater.
 
 
今日九州沖縄物産展に初めて出かけてみた。
なんと博多ラーメンブース最高に込み合っているではないか。
ラーメンもいいけど
私の今日の目当ては沖縄食材、
好物の沖縄麦ぽーぽーミックス買ってきました。
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I will travel to California next weekend to join intensive dance training and
will report my trip later.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment